Home Resources Livejournal Feed Wordpress

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Secret Soul in the Studio

Thisbeciel sent me this clip long ago, but only now did I realise that I could upload it to YouTube! Here is a clip of Marla Schaffel and James Barbour recording part of the duet 'Secret Soul' from Jane Eyre: The Musical.



It's a shame that I'm not technologically savvy enough to make my own clips. I would love to make available some clips from my archives. I know how much everyone must be missing that Patrick MacNee!Rochester and his lechery, in light of the unbounded lust for Toby Stephens unleashed last weekend. And many of you are surely curious about Charleton Heston as Mr Rochester. Alas.

3 comments:

mysticgypsy said...

ewwwww That lecherous Rochester was creepy!!!

Kathleen Bolton said...

THANK YOU! I've been searching ages for clips to this musical and I feel like I'm getting closer to seeing the whole thing one clip at a time.

Anonymous said...

Very nice clip. Thanks for posting it! I really liked seeing their expressions as they recorded it.