Home Resources Livejournal Feed Wordpress

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Most Amazing Thing Ever

At least for me. I did not know, until I interviewed Anthony Crivello that this recording existed. And now, Paul Gordon the composer of Jane Eyre: The Musical has put up one clip from it- a recording of the show's very first production in Wichita. Yes, this is a video from its pre-Toronto run! With Anthony Crivello. I never thought I'd see this day! And he promises to add more clips in the coming weeks so stay tuned. Believe me, for anyone studying JE adaptations, especially stage productions, this is very exciting.

Here is the video clip from 'Naughty Girl.'

A very big thanks to Paul Gordon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing such experience, thus it's good to read this web site, and I used to visit this web site all the time. Read my share at สล็อต