Home Resources Livejournal Feed Wordpress

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jane Eyre: The Musical Classic (Doyle/Harris)


Thanks to Siansaska for bring this link to my attention! I had heard of this musical before, but until now I did not know that more than a few pictures were available online. Here's the homepage for 'Jane Eyre: The Musical Classic' (not to be confused with about 5 or 6 Jane Eyre: The Musicals), with music by Suzannah Doyle and lyrics and book by Kristina Harris. From this site you can gain production rights, listen to some sound clips and more.

The production was staged in 2003. On this website you can see a ton of production photos (which was all I thought was available until now). My computer is too slow to let me listen to the clips but I would love to hear your opinions on the songs!

No comments: